What data do we collect?
How do we collect your data?
How will we use your data?
How long do we store your data?
What are your data protection rights?
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Our Company collects the following data:
- Your business IP address – we do not collect personal IP addresses.
- Your email address, if provided.
You directly provide Modal PLLC with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Modal PLLC collects your data so that we can:
- Process your transactions and manage your account.
- Email you with information regarding events we think you might like.
If you agree, Modal PLLC uses third-party vendors to process your data:
- Google Analytics
- Lead Forensics
Our Company will keep your data only as long as necessary to the purposes enumerated here. We will delete and no longer retain your data beyond that duration.
Our Company would like to send you information about services and events of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Modal PLLC from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us.
Modal PLLC would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Modal PLLC for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Modal PLLC correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Modal PLLC to complete any information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Modal PLLC erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Modal PLLC restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Modal PLLC’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Modal PLLC transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website.
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Modal PLLC uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. Third-party cookies are used.
- Modal PLLC uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your business IP address. Third-party cookies are used.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser.